Representation That Puts The Law On Your Side
Municipal Court Offenses And Traffic Violations
Appearing in municipal court can be stressful. This is true whether it is your first time or you have been there before. Especially if it is your first time, you don’t know what to expect, what to say to the prosecutor or the judge and how your case will proceed. If you have prior convictions, you should determine whether they will have an effect on any new pending charges before you go to court.
The ramifications of a charge in municipal court can be as minor as a small fine or as serious as a large fine, jail time or suspension of driving privileges. No matter what type of charges you are facing, we will take them seriously. We will take the time to review your case, obtain evidence and discuss your defenses and options with you.
You may not be aware of your defenses under the law or legal arguments that could mitigate the penalties imposed upon sentencing. By obtaining legal counsel from Carol H. Gold, Esquire, L.L.C., you put a lawyer with more than 25 years of municipal court experience on your side who can guide you through this process, from your first appearance to the conclusion of your case. At Carol H. Gold, Esquire, L.L.C., we provide our clients personal attention because we don’t just see them as another case — we see them as individuals.
We Provide Versatile Representation To Meet Your Legal Needs
Our attorney, Carol H. Gold, has a history of handling a wide range of legal issues, making her a versatile attorney you can trust. She handles:
- Municipal court offenses such as assault, harassment, domestic violence, drugs, shoplifting, obstruction of justice and disorderly conduct
- Traffic violations such as speeding tickets, drunk driving charges, breath test refusal, driving while suspended, driving without insurance, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to maintain lane, failure to obey a traffic signal, careless driving and reckless driving offenses
- Juvenile delinquency cases such as those in Juvenile Court in Superior Court-Family Part, Juvenile Case Conference and diversionary proceedings for less serious matters
- Family law such as divorce, annulment, domestic violence, child support, child custody, parenting time and spousal support
- Wills and estates such as document preparation of wills, powers of attorney and living wills; probate and estate administration; litigation concerning wills and estates; and guardianships
- Mediation and arbitration for divorce and family issues, employment matters, contracts, securities, wills and estates, neighborhood disputes and other civil matters. Arbitration services are available for employment disputes, securities and other civil matters.
Get Representation Today
Available For In-Person Or Telephone Consultations For Your Convenience
The law office of Carol H. Gold, Esquire, L.L.C., is located near the Burlington County Superior Court in Lumberton, New Jersey. If you need legal assistance, call us at 609-534-2778 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment today. Initial consultations can be conducted in person or by telephone, whichever is more convenient for you.